Beware the dark side,use trusted machines & HSMs to support critical business
As organizations deploy more automated systems to run critical business, the demand for device and application (machine) identities is rapidly increasing. Protecting machine identities is critical to ensure integrity of operations and the security of data processed by machines.
This webcast will examine the growing challenges faced by organizations when managing increasing volumes of machine identities. Our speakers will discuss how to implement automated orchestration of keys and certificates, describe best practices, and explain why a root of trust is vital for security and regulatory compliance.
Join the webcast and learn:
- What are the main challenges managing machine identities
- How to enable trust in machines supporting critical business
- Why a root of trust is required for high assurance security
This webinar is for you if you are responsible for:
- Managing digital transformation and cloud migration
- Overseeing security best practices in your organization
- Auditing and ensuring your organizational compliance