Key Management for the Hybrid-cloud: 3 steps to enforce security
As the banking and financial services industry adopts more cloud-based services to better serve their customers, they must keep in mind that the loss, theft, or misuse of a single critical cryptographic key can have significant impact on the business. Despite its critical importance, key management often doesn't get the attention and investment it requires. This webinar will highlight why it is essential to maintaining robust key management to secure on-premises and cloud-based services.
Our speakers will review current cloud migration trends in the industry, and discuss the challenges that these present. The painful and surprising reality of current key management practices in many mature banks will be examined, and practical solutions presented using a real-world case study. The webinar will focus on the urgent need to properly orchestrate and manage key life-cycles across growing volumes of applications, to ensure security and compliance with internal and external standards.
Join this webinar and learn:
- Why is it important to act now as you migrate to cloud?
- How to navigate the FIPS and PCI standards landscape?
- How to effectively prove compliance with regulations?
This webinar is for you if you are responsible for:
- Managing financial organizations’ secure online services
- Establishing / enforcing cryptographic security policies
- Overseeing security best practices in your organization
- Auditing and ensuring your organizational compliance
Cryptomathic and nCipher address the key management challenges experienced by banks and FSIs with a certified centralized banking-grade key lifecycle management platform.