Managing secrets sprawl – 3 reasons why you need a root of trust
As organizations migrate to the cloud to manage workloads in a more flexible and cost-effective manner, the number of passwords, PINs, keys, tokens, and other secrets used to access application platforms and data is increasing exponentially. Maintaining centralized repositories of secrets enables organizations to apply consistent protection policies that strengthen security and facilitate auditing and compliance.
This webcast will look at the growing challenge faced when deploying centralized secrets management tools and how to mitigate risks associated with aggregation of sensitive assets. Our speakers will examine how cloud migration, DevOps, and regulatory compliance require a root of trust, and will describe best practices for deploying these solutions.
Join the webcast and learn:
- What challenges secrets sprawl represents for organizations
- How centralized key management ensures consistent policy
- Why cloud, DevOps, and regulations require a focus approach
This webinar is for you if you are responsible for:
- Managing digital transformation and cloud migration
- Overseeing security best practices in your organization
- Auditing and ensuring your organizational compliance