What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, implementing tracking mechanisms that are, for example, placed and/or read on your computer when visiting a website, reading an email, or installing or using software or a mobile application.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Adjust your Internet browser settings
Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
From the Tools menu, select Options.
In the new window, select Privacy and adjust settings.
Choose Preferences, and then click Privacy.
In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.
To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
Click the Chrome menu icon
Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
Click Done to save.
In addition, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers.
Moreover, you can use another online service enabling you to manage the advertisement cookies placed our your devices : http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
How long do we retain cookies?
We consider that your consent to cookies is valid for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months. After such timeframe, we will ask for your consent again.