Securing patient data is increasingly difficult for healthcare organizations, which must strike a balance between user needs and security. With medical records distributed across more databases, applications and devices than ever before, the potential attack surface continues to expand.
Securing Patient Data
- Safeguards medical records by rendering them unusable to attackers
- Increases compliance with HIPAA-HITECH and other healthcare data privacy mandates
- Secures the most sensitive keys and business processes in the organization in an independently-certified, tamper-resistant environment
- Protects the organization’s reputation and revenue against long-term damage
- Encrypts sensitive data efficiently, with little to no system degradation
Download the solution brief and learn how nCipher helps organizations strengthen their security and compliance postures.