Preparing, sending, and paying invoices is a critical process for any business. Electronic invoicing, or e-Invoicing, provides efficiency and is widely used in day-to-day transactions. Globally it is used to register purchases, as required to enforce the collection of Value Added Taxes.
- Automates trust and verification among electronic business systems
- Leverages Public Key Infrastructure with high assurance private key protection
- Provides trusted document authenticity and non-repudiation
- Extends security controls to documents as they leave the organization
- Safeguards critical signing keys in a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified module
Read this solution brief to learn how nCipher Hardware Security Modules help to secure electronic invoicing.